Filter By Sector
- Activity Based Audit1
- Commerce, Industry and Technology10
- Education and Youth6
- Health and Social Welfare12
- Information Technology Audits3
- Local Government4
- Natural Resource Management7
- Report Type2
- Special Investigations7
- Transportation and Infrastructure8
Leave Us Feedback
If you are interested in leaving important feedback for us, please follow the link to the feedback page. All information collected is anonymous.
Auditor General’s Department of Jamaica
The Auditor General is appointed by the Governor General and is required by the Constitution, Financial Administration and Audit Act, other sundry acts and letters of engagement, to conduct audits.